Swap Hubtitles and Hats around in the menus

This may be a controversial one but here goes.

Essentially there are two cosmetic menus on the Hive, global unlocks:
and cosmetic hub items:
However, the way unlock types are grouped in these menus doesn’t really makes sense. Hubtitles are considered ‘global unlocks’ but can only be seen in the hub, and conversely, hats are considered a ‘hub item’ but can be seen globally (in most cases)

My suggestion is simply to swap these round, or to combine them into one main locker :)

While this does make sense, this would be just annoying and confusing when implemented, I think it is fine how it is currently.

10 Likes

It would take a bit of time but I think I could get use too it if hats were in the same section as hub titles however I think hats should be in the global locker & hub titles should stay in global unlocks.
but there should be a /hats commands first

Have a wonderful day :rosette:
Deathlord

4 Likes

Yes, I agree, I think it is for a space reason.

5 Likes

Both costumes and avatars are actually global while hub titles are not.

12 Likes

I like it :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

As somebody who does not go through change well, this would be stressful and annoying but I think that this is a clever idea.

4 Likes

I think combining them into one main locker is a good idea, i don’t really see why they seperated in the first place, especially since there’s only six types of cosmetics.

8 Likes

Another thing that I would like to add you can see
Hub titles
And costumes
On the the hive stats website so it would be also pretty helpful if you can see those
If hive adds this hats should be swapped to global unlocks
Dm me if I should explain something on discord or in forums
Basicly hive needs to add something that this is helpful
Maybe hive could even combine mail bot messages & friend menu
:sweat_smile:

Stay safe :boombox:
Deathlord

5 Likes

This is the ultimate plan, but it will take some time. Global unlocks work very differently internally to hub cosmetics, and changing this stuff will require large back-end changes.

16 Likes

Are you refering to swapping hubtitles and hats, or combining both items into one?

2 Likes

Accepted idea or archived idea?

2 Likes