Swap color teleporter to ender pearl (BP)

The color teleporter item is currently overpowered and can easily determine the outcome of a game.
The main issue is that it ‘skips’ a round automatically.
A player could close their eyes and pass a round with this item.

My idea is to change this item to an ender pearl instead.
This item now requires some thought.
You will need to both identify the location of the color, and you will also have to ‘calculate’ which angle to throw it. (Much like the leap, a balanced item (imo))

I don’t think so, I like the fact you can have a last minute clutch with the color teleporter, plus how would you clutch with an ender pearl on a one-block thick area?

2 Likes

I think the colour * teleporter does need a change (this morning I won the second game of block drop I ever played, because I wasn’t sure what the strat was, so I just went for powerups in the early rounds and ended up with 3 teleporters). But I do agree that an ender pearl isn’t the way to go about it, because as similar to what you said, unless you’re already like right next to the block, you will fall and die before the ender pearl lands.

Personally I think a good solution would be this Replace Colour teleporter with Colour Bomb (BP) (self link ik, but that is why I made the suggestion lol)

cough cough it doesn’t matter how its said cough cough

Back on the topic, most people probably can’t aim with an enderpearl but I honestly think the color teleporter is good at doing its job.

Its already frustrating how much suggestions there are right now saying to fix the color telporter.