Survival mode

I would like to see survival mode on hive its the reason i stopped playing hive so much so i would really like a survival mode

If you want solo survival then just make a world, if you want a realm make one/ get Ur friends to use the 30 day trials, and even then hive is a minigames server so they won’t add survival as said before. This is probably a dupe as well but I cant really be bothered checking so use the magnifying glass icon in the top right to check beforehand

1 Like

Hive is a Minigames server so that not going to be added at any cost :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hive is a minigames server so it wont be added

Hive is a minigames server

chain

1 Like

Hive is a mimigames server, just thought I should add that

Hive is for minigames, for the best survival experience I suggest making a world or playing lifeboat
Also this a dupe

if you want to play survival just go do it on your own or on another server

You could just play vanilla survival it’s not that hard to set it up.

Welcome to the community

I agree it will be nice if they put survival mode so your hive friends and you can play in a survival world together, but its impossible.

its not impossible tho? they probably wont do it but its still possible

No hive has said it 100% not happening, it’s a minigames server.

One issue in this is that it is not gonna be profitable in the long run. Running a server 24/7 cost maintenance and money to operate. Plus if you’ve already paid for playing minecraft there are tons of servers that offers your suggestion.

Ye, I thought he meant that they physically couldn’t implement it lol, like they didn’t have the hardware or smth

1 Like