Survival Games Revival Card

Idea: Revival Cards

Revival Cards are used to bring someone back

More information:
These would be used like other video game counter parts, like the fortnite reboot van or COD Buy Stations.
It’s a simple concept, When your teammate dies, they drop a card and you have the chance for them to be Revived at a Revive Station.

This is a cool idea, but it would be really overpowered and would need to be extremely rare.

Remember you can vote for your own post!

1 Like

many people leave as soon as they die, how would that work for this?

5 Likes

I feel like this would be way too op because in the other games you mentioned there’s way more players than in sg

2 Likes

Simple. Dont leave

I personally think this is a great update idea, that would go well with an SG content update (which is still needed). The card doesn’t have to be rare exactly, it could just be very difficult to use. And then you would have spent all that time to revive your teammate and be underpowered against other teams.

So it’s a trade off, and it could work well.

1 Like

So your saying that even though people who are in parties/calls when playing sg already have a huge advantage over people playing with random teammates, they should also allow these people to have revives? Idk it doesn’t seem feasible for a person to wait for a random teammate to maybe find a revive card so this would only really work if you get one early on.

Also I’m assuming your teammate wouldn’t keep their items so if you use it late in the game they’re kinda screwed, and if you get one during the deathmatch countdown would you even be allowed to use it?

3 Likes

I don’t understand why people play random duos in survival games, it just makes it harder on yourself. I can understand other games like TW going into trios or mega because it’s less teams and faster games, but for survival games that’s not the case. If it’s to find a friend to play with is kinda dumb because every other way is better. Go on to discord and try to find someone or even in the hub. Am I missing something here? I really can’t find a reason to do random duos. I agree with your point of it being unfair to people who do play random duos since they will leave once they die, but why do they play that??

2 Likes

personally I think if you want to play a game where you respawn after dying, play something like treasure wars, capture the flag, or bridge. also I’m not sure how useful a teammate with no items in a late game sg situation is.

3 Likes