Super hard levels

I believe that some players find the HARD levels of Gravity easy, so I suggest (for these players) to add the SUPER HARD levels. These will be very little in number (max 5) and every game won’t have MORE THAN 1 SUPER HARD MAP to vote. Are you a really good player in Gravity? You can show your abilities to these maps.

My abilities in Gravity
  • can’t even finish easy maps.
  • can finish easy maps.
  • can finish medium maps.
  • can finish hard maps.
  • can finish the hypothetical super hard maps.
0 voters

Don’t be shy for your abilities. Say the truth. I’m not the best on this game (just to encourage).

I can finish the so called “hardest map” with relative ease so BRING IT ON!

6 Likes

which is that?

2 Likes

My opinion is to bring some Java maps to Bedrock. Java had 82 maps and there are 4 difficulties. 2 maps are in the hardest one.
——
Beehive in Java is medium map but in Bedrock it’s easy map
Clockwork in Java is hard map but in Bedrock it’s medium map
Pixel in Java is hard map but in Bedrock it’s easy map

5 Likes

Java had 82 maps!? :scream: They should definitely bring them back to bedrock!

8 Likes

I can’t even do any maps without someone finishing in under like 50 seconds :cry:

4 Likes

@StrangerHades11 Its ok :slight_smile: . You can practice as much as you want. I recommend you to start with “Toxic” map. You just jump on the slime and then on water. Super easy.

And I’m not way better. I’m usually in 9th place. Just to understand that you are not the only one who is not keen on this minigame.

3 Likes

The hard maps have gotten so easy since they’ve been in the game for a while now, so yeah people want harder lvls since it’s just memory at this point to finish

2 Likes

Hmmm. I see that the idea is loved by some people. I believe that you can start suggesting maps, but you can call more people to support the idea :smiley: .

1 Like

yeah i’m able to finish the hard maps, iirc i finished first in a game that had 3 hard maps in it, but i don’t think i could finish a SUPER HARD map, so i think it should be like a 50% chance of it appearing as the 6th map (and have like 10 super hard maps) and have it out of the players’ control, that way it won’t be too repetitive and monotonous

4 Likes

With our luck, they probably deleted the files. :frowning:

5 Likes

nah they wouldn’t do that, right?

Anyway hive does have a thing called chunker that converts java worlds into bedrock so maybe they could use that without having to rebuild the maps?

6 Likes

Wait, why remove the quests?

1 Like

Here:

I… personally don’t aggree with this, literally no one does the quests and they don’t pay well.

1 Like

Bump!

(and the poll got voted by 38 people)

I believe that we need a vast variety of maps, so l voted for this.

Also, as I saw from the poll, there is a majority of people that say that they can finish the hard maps or the super hard ones. So, that means that they can finish all the maps in less than 2 minutes, making hard to not skilled players to finish even 3 or 2 maps. So, we need these extra hard maps to delay the fast finish from the very skillful players to give to the not so skillful ones to get some more xp. Dont think that I insulted you guys. Lastly, the skillful players might lose their interest on the game, because they find them very easy. So, as @Thomas4725 said:

4 Likes