Suggestion for suggestions with over 50 votes

As for the respiration helmet, we definitely have discussed this, it will be replaced in a future SkyWars update :dab:

16 Likes

Awesome

Although I request that you respond to the sharp 2 and sharp 1 suggestion from Adept.

Once we get around to updating SkyWars, for sure!

6 Likes

peepoCheer

@Adept_Conqueror big ww

2 Likes

Man I just looked through them all and I have a lot of suggestions in that category

1 Like

So if a suggestion doesn’t have much votes, will hive team still go through them ??

2 Likes

We will still look at them, yes :slight_smile: Higher votes just mean we can see people want something in particular, maybe more so over some of the ideas with less votes.

5 Likes

Does that mean you’ve seen my mailbot suggestion

2 Likes

However the suggestion to suggestion won’t apply to this suggestion because this only has 49 votes

wdym it has 50 and stop bumping posts from more than 3 days.

2 Likes

nah you can bump posts as long as you have something to add

BUNP!

Shulker Wars is now at 106 votes!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Playtime feature has 55 votes

2 Likes

@Cy3rSpace this thread needs to be updated to the 100 votes section

Tomorrow I will get to updating thanks for the reminder

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay in updating the thread it is now all updated.

3 Likes

bump

this suggestion is at over 100 votes:

You could just dm the owner of this post to say that there is another suggestion with 100+ votes, no need to bump a 2 months old post for that.

Also as Splodger and Holly already said, they read through all suggestions :sweat_smile:

Suggestion: custom blocks
info: the hive NEEDS to add custom blocks in there games ex: launch pads the u can get from mining emeralds in sw

hey there
welcome to the forums!

if you want to suggest something just create a new topic in the suggestions section. adding it in this thread doesn’t work

have a good day