Squid game

I think it would be cool if the hive could add squid game as the ltm game

It’s probably an idea everyone would love.

Squid came could include all 6 games and for copyright reasons you could call it fish game.

4 Likes

‘Fish game’ title isn’t really related to the Hive also, there may be more legalities then just the name but I don’t know.

Squid game as a concept of playing different games was similar to Sonic game, but there are differences. Overall I really like this suggest though this will take a while to develop as Hive is focusing on other things so would not be a priority on their list.

5 Likes

Bee Games. Or something dumb.
Isn’t squid game literally Splatoon: the series?

1 Like

yes is a good idea. since hallowen is close :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

:jack_o_lantern: hallowwen :sparkles:

2 Likes

This is a different squid game.

Ehh, the Hive likes original or a twist to games and this feels like ripping of a film just because it is doing well. No offense but personally I don’t like this idea.

2 Likes

very well! :sparkles:

Squid game is a show that has NSFW and NSFL content and I don’t think that would fit well considering most of Hive’s user base is mainly kids that are either 12 or below

1 Like

SG was originally named as Hunger Games but changed it to avoid copyright iirc

maybe Hive might also need to put a twist to the games so its not straight up copying the show (eg. SG has the cows that give u loot, a tracker etc)

Instead of dying you get put in a glass tube to spectate, or you can make the game more difficult.

2 Likes

so mixed arcade with another name

3 Likes

no. just no

4 Likes

ive never watched it, what do you do?

compete in childhood games except if you lose you die

3 Likes

So it’s 3rd grade PE?

2 Likes

So Is this just a bunch of mini games but if you fail you are emliminated? I think it would be annoying and frustrating if I failed the first challenge and then get out for the rest of the game and have to que into a new game immediately. Not a huge fan

2 Likes

Basically fall guys

1 Like

Great idea, but I think this is… Bee Game

No not all of the games are. Have you watched it?