Spring maps not being added

As an american, i can confirm that we eat burgers and fries while shooting deer and launching fireworks everyday for no reason.

Edit: Holy potato how did this get 5 likes
Thats the second most I’ve ever gotten, after the one in the party pug suggestion that got 7 likes when I was just typing jsut over and over only to joke around about ThunderBoomPikas reply.

7 Likes

i will check in with support.playhive.com to see what they have to say

2 Likes

ok… i know this is gonna sound crazy but some brits don’t drink tea.

Chill.

Nah don’t wonder if your life is staged, everytime someone comes to another persons house they get offered a tea.

4 Likes

No… NO… IT CAN’T BE! My life is a lie… A LIE!!!

5 Likes

no spring goes from 3/20 to 6/21. and summer goes from 6/21 to 9/23. and fall goes from 9/23 to 12/21. and winter goes from 12/21 to 3/19

3 Likes

Ah, thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

I gotta admit, I’m kinda surprised they haven’t added this yet. Hopefully it will be soon, though. Has Hive responded yet?

2 Likes

no what is taking so long

2 Likes

Please be patient. the devs work very hard, they don’t always have time, they have a lot of things they’re working on right now.dummy_egg

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this is accurate, but it looks like the Treasure Wars Duos hub is spring-themed, so the maps will likely come soon if that’s the case!

3 Likes

On easter night, all the pregame lobbies were turned spring themed, but the maps aren’t spring

5 Likes

Apologies for the delay with this, Spring maps should be arriving soon!

5 Likes