Spawn Camping in CTF

Idea:
increasing the “no-build” zone in ctf + not being able to enter spawn zone

More Info:
the “no-build” zone in ctf is very small imo, and because of this, people can be spawn camping kills, which, if there’s multiple people spawn camping, can be hard to get out of, and if multiple people are getting spawn killed, then it can become near impossible to get out of the situation and win - this has happened to me on multiple occasions. because of this, I suggest making it where the no build zone at the spawn areas is increased, and where enemy teams can’t enter the spawn zone - if players don’t want to leave their spawn, then that’s their fault, because it won’t help them at all

hopefully this makes sense :crazy_face:

im going to give my opinion on this just due to the fact that it’s smart. If you have multiple people spawn killing while some people get the flag it’s actually smart which is fine. I honestly see no reason to add this because it’s a valid strat. Maybe on some maps if they are small as a whole but other than that no

it takes away from the game though, and it can make the game practically unplayable, especially if your entire team leaves (which has happened to me before)

1 Like

not really. The point of the game is to win. If they have a couple of good players camping and killing y’all and someone retrieving the flag it’s really just smart. If your team leaves there isn’t anything you can really do other than run around the map and grab their flag and hope to kill their flag user

right, but if you’re getting spawn killed with blocks blocking around your spawn, there’s no way for you to run around because you’ll get killed within seconds cause there isn’t a way for you to escape

on some maps you can go under but if your blocked in nothing you can do. Again the point is to win the game. It’s a valid strat to win. Nothing wrong with it. The spawn is fine

right, but you still want the game to be fun and fair

2 Likes

I mean it’s already fair as it is. Either they need to do what you stated which won’t happen because every spawn is different or ban spawn killing which wouldn’t surprise me from some of the stupid things the server has done considering in this gamemode it’s a legitimate strat