Some Kit Suggestions

So after playing SKY-KITS for a while, i noticed something. For a game focused on fighting to the death, none of the kits are really combat related. So i had an idea for some kits that focus on combat.

• Swordsman Kit:

• Items

• A golden sword with sharpness III
      • An iron helmet with protection I
    • Abilities

• A small strength boost when on full health
  • The Undertaker Kit:

• Items

• A “Death’s Scythe” (a iron hoe that has a 1/2 chance of stealing health from other players. It always deals half a heart of damage, regardless of the player’s armor.)
    • Abilities

• After you die, the killer gets half of their health taken (so for example, if they have 6 hearts, it does 3 hearts of damage. This is unaffected by Absorption hearts.) This will not work if they kill you indirectly (like from a boombox, or from knocking you into the void)
      • Regeneration to full health after each kill. Will not work if you kill someone indirectly.

Let me know what you think!

JJ's Note

I’m still happy that I managed to kill someone using no-knockback hacks.

Before you ask, i couldn’t report them, i didn’t get their username before i killed them.

And no, i don’t have Replay Cinema.

On a scale of one to ten, how has your JJ’s Note experience been so far?

Great ideas! Also, I do like the little JJ’s Notes™️

Sorrel Summary

I’m a ripoff of JJ’s Notes™️

3 Likes

I think the Death’s Scythe should only have a chance to steal the opponent’s health just like the fire sword only has a chance to light the opponent on fire. I also think the invisibility in the undertaker kit is too similar to the trapper kit’s invisibility spell.

Bubblez’s Blabberings

9.5, the Sorrel Summary is a bit more entertaining. :clown:

3 Likes

Like a 1/2 Chance, or a 1/4 chance like the Ember sword?

Yeah, but both the builder kit and trapper kit have diamond pickaxes, so it wouldn’t be the first time two kits share an item.

Traitor! I can’t believe you would betray me like this… : (

I’m just kidding, i make my notes for fun, some times even to help people. i think its nice to see other people trying to do the same thing.

just saying, if we use this too much a mod might catch us and make all of us stop.

2 Likes

If that’s the case then I think the trapper kit shouldn’t share items with more than one other kit.

I think 1/2 is balanced enough. :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah your right, ill replace it

2 Likes

Jax Jiblits.

Summary

Imagine clicking the dropdown menu to read this LMAO

1 Like

Is the Sorrel Summary not good ):

Sorrel Summary

I do think that the Swordsman Kit should have a small speed boost, but maybe just when they have absorption. Just my thoughts, though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know, i think it’s pretty balanced already.

3 Likes

the swordsman seems kinda underwhelming and the reaper seems like it could be a bit op, but maybe not?

Zpc03s….. Zoo showcase…?

tasmanian devil

please send help

4 Likes

ok it’s kinda getting out of hand now

JJ’s notes- 9/10.
As for the focus of the topic, your kits are nice! Voted!

2 Likes