Some items I'd like to see in treasure wars

On treasure wars, the game gets a bit stale because most of the items that you could use to make the game exciting are just lackluster compared to skywars for me at least.
Here’s the list of stuff I want in the game(it’s okay if they don’t get added) :

One hit nemo (10 emeralds)
-Having just a regular nemo kinda makes it op so I just thought that to make it less op it’s just one use

Invisibility spell book (6 diamonds)
-Grants the user invisibility for 15 seconds
-I know it is similar to the invisibility potion but I decided to make it feel more hive-ish(?) by making it a spell

Regular boombox (50 gold[?])
-It’s just the regular boombox from skywars and survival games
-I’m pretty sure that this was already at treasure wars at one point but I never got to try it
-A way to balance it might be just making it cost more than it’s original price when it was being tested

Swiftness spell book (6 diamonds)
-Another one from skywars
-just make it swiftness 3 or lower like 2 instead of what it is on skywars since you could run across mid if the speed you get is similar to skywars

Edit 1: another one I’ve thought of

Leaping spell (6 diamonds)
-was in sky royale
-is very similar to the leap in deathrun/ the vault in blockdrop
-just gives you jump boost 4 instead of an instant use spell that flings you across the map

Edit 2:
Another thing I thought of since I realized we have kb boomboxes over leaping spell books

Life spell books(7 diamonds)
-another thing from skywars again
-Just a golden apple substitute
-ItzChaos here told me that most of the items that I should add to the list be just more or less not to big in changing the meta and I thought about this a lot so the life spell book might just get its own suggestions post I guess

Edit 3:
Leaping and speed spell can be just replaced with the kb boombox
Invis spell may rather just last 10 seconds and you have to manually remove your armor to actually be invis
That’s mostly it

While these are good ideas, they would upset the meta and players who like how the game originally is.

I personally wouldn’t like a nemo in TW since it’s OP in Sky Wars, and just does not fit in. Plus, it could lead to hoarding of emeralds for the nemo. When instead, if you have actual gamesense, you know a feature called snowballs.

Invisibility spells are just unnecessary. Imagine you and another player are the last two left, you both have no armour, and suddenly when they buy a invis spell and completely destroys you because you couldn’t see them nor even their nametag. And if you are saying you can try seeing their particles, then I’m pretty sure it takes just 4 taps for a stone sword to kill you.

Leaping spells are practically useless since we have a knockback boombox. It’s cheaper as well.
A normal boombox should be added, but the price you have mentioned is too expensive. 30 gold should be enough.

Rest being said, for future reference, don’t bundle up more than one suggestion together, create different topics. And vote for your own idea please! :muscle:

2 Likes

But if it’s getting stale, you can always try out other servers or try out the other minigames the Hove has to offer!

he means the game not the entire tw