Social Features Suggestions

blocking players, take party to cs , select multiple to invite to party is the first I think of.

1 Like

An ability to set a status like using ‘x’ texture pack would be just nice. The friends list should show if someone is in a party and people should be kicked from a party or game for afk

I don’t think this has been suggested yet but when you toggle your Party Invites to ‘Off’ people are still able to send you party invites even though you can’t see them since you have the toggle off. There should be a way where it shows a message when you invite a person individually saying “This person is currently not accepting party invites” or something along those lines.

This would be very helpful because if a friend sends you a party invite, they will know that you are not ignoring them. I tried this out about a week ago and it just sends the party invite to the person anyways even though the player has it toggles off (the person that has it toggles off obviously can’t see it ).

4 Likes

Big bump, but is some of these things still in the works, or is this idea just being scrapped?

make it so its like a 3 second cooldown before death and starting a new game bc it is SO ANNOYING when ur in your 8th slot tyna block clutch and u die to void tryna clutch and accidently start a new game when ur teammate is still in the game

4 Likes

toggle-able, or else no.

A nice addition would be if there was a toggleable confirm requeue for the heart of the sea.

My reason being is that it is very easy for me to accidentally queue instead of pearling, as i was holding down to pearl just before death.

6 Likes

There should be 3 toggles for the above suggestion

1. Always
  2. Never
  3. Only When in a party
2 Likes

Toggle idea!
Make it so people can’t invite you to a party if you’re already in one.
It would give them a message saying: “You can’t invite (Player) right now! They’re already in a party!”

3 Likes

Idea:

If you add a friend to your friend list and they’re offline, when they log back on to the Hive, send the player a chat notification!

More information:

The chat notification will say “Your friend request has been accepted by ___!”

Edit: Link to this exact post that I have just made: Friend Acceptance Notification

3 Likes

I would like to make a party player limit if I am the party owner. So if I play squads with three people and we inv like 2 people I can make the limit to 4 people in the party so only one can join and we can continue playing squads.

2 Likes

I’m surprised they asked for thoughts…
But I approve!

2 Likes