Social Features Suggestions

•-• somethin that lets you see what friends you accidentally unfriended in the last 48 hours or so just incase someone manages to mistap that unfriend button and the future are you sure (1 my friends accidentally unfriends like 2x a day tryin to find my server lol)

1 Like

to add onto this, maybe like /p autoqueue to autoqueue when all players in the party are dead? sometimes i dont notice when party members die

12 Likes

True, but it depends on the game.

Maybe add a groups feature so you can create groups of friends so when you want to invite certain friends you could invite just that group

1 Like

wow y’all are insane with your ideas

4 Likes

This is a suggestion for the Party-Invite Problems

Maybe punch to add as a friend aswell as punch to add to the party system!

3 Likes

Make it so that you can invite multiple friends at once. So you click on a friend to invite to the party it doesn’t close the menu and you can can continue inviting others and then you click done at the end or something

3 Likes

Friends with names such as
@anon23223876
@ItzFire1234529
@SneakyRafiiki1 that extra i is easily overlooked
And
@EarthHades
would like to speak with you

Sorry about the ping

7 Likes

you still don’t need that suggestion. it tells you in chat who your unfriended.

I don’t know if this has been mentioned, and it doesn’t really fit in, but please make it so that when a cs ends, and the host hasn’t made too many cs’s that day, send everyone that was in the cs into a new Cs lobby with the same settings.

2 Likes

wut??

I am massivly confused

Names that can be difficult to remember

1 Like

how is earthhades hard to remember???

Hades also has numbers in their gamertag, that’s what Scissors meant…

2 Likes

The more I think about, the harder that is to add, yet the more it needs to be added. I can only guess how many people tried to add me as “thatOtherNerd”, which is someone else completely.

1 Like

I’m sure you’ve come across this idea. Add the ability to chose what hub you join!

This could help players transfer into friends of friends lobbies. It would also be beneficial for hub events and searching for new friends. I hope others agree. :star_struck:

9 Likes

yep
i a 100% agree because the first time i joined hive, i really wanted to meet the staff so i tried to change hubs and i was…sad ;-;…

Colored Friends name according to their ranks on the friends list.

Grey name for [No ranks]
Green for [+]
Red for [YT]
Pink for [S]
Dark Aqua for [H]
Yellow for [MOD]

etc…

because currently they are all Dark aqua, with this friends with special ranks would pop out.
its like having their ranks on the side of the name but much more cleaner.

7 Likes

/party (nonexisting argument) should do /party invite (nonexisting argument)

/party teleport should warp players to your server

Increase friend cap for hive+ to 200-300

Make overqueueing no longer possible(i.e. queueing solos with more than 1 and less than 8), if you are filling the entire game with your party only then stats do not count

/p mute to mute party chat

party moderators that can kick people and bypass /p mute but don’t own the party, useful for stream parties

ORGANISE THE FRIENDS LIST FROM A TO Z.

/togglechat to turn off chat.

Will edit with more

1 Like