Social Features Suggestions

allow blocking user

3 Likes

Adding to this and what @TallScissors938 said, a toggle that makes it so you are unable to be joined when clicking “Join Server”.

10 Likes

Woah that’s what I was thinking great minds think alike

1 Like

add a toggle that would make it so you can only be invited to the same party/cs every 30 seconds or something, to prevent spamming

i’m aware that ppl already suggestion things simalar to this, in this thread.

just an fyi

1 Like

a toggle to block party/friend/swarm/cs invites for a certain amount of time. eg 2 mins, 30 min, 1hr and custom etc etc

1 Like

I think it would be a nice touch to have hub titles in the friend list. Sounds like a nice idea, considering the second row isn’t used

3 Likes

Let’s try to keep the conversation about suggestions for the social aspects of the server :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

•-• somethin that lets you see what friends you accidentally unfriended in the last 48 hours or so just incase someone manages to mistap that unfriend button and the future are you sure (1 my friends accidentally unfriends like 2x a day tryin to find my server lol)

1 Like

to add onto this, maybe like /p autoqueue to autoqueue when all players in the party are dead? sometimes i dont notice when party members die

12 Likes

True, but it depends on the game.

Maybe add a groups feature so you can create groups of friends so when you want to invite certain friends you could invite just that group

1 Like

wow y’all are insane with your ideas

4 Likes

This is a suggestion for the Party-Invite Problems

Maybe punch to add as a friend aswell as punch to add to the party system!

3 Likes

Make it so that you can invite multiple friends at once. So you click on a friend to invite to the party it doesn’t close the menu and you can can continue inviting others and then you click done at the end or something

3 Likes

Friends with names such as
@anon23223876
@ItzFire1234529
@SneakyRafiiki1 that extra i is easily overlooked
And
@EarthHades
would like to speak with you

Sorry about the ping

7 Likes

you still don’t need that suggestion. it tells you in chat who your unfriended.

I don’t know if this has been mentioned, and it doesn’t really fit in, but please make it so that when a cs ends, and the host hasn’t made too many cs’s that day, send everyone that was in the cs into a new Cs lobby with the same settings.

2 Likes

wut??

I am massivly confused

Names that can be difficult to remember

1 Like