Slow falling power up

How about a slow falling potion in Block Drop? It will give slow falling 2 effect for 5 or 10 seconds (decide on the poll). It can be called “Chickens’ feathers” and show a feather.

Any questions?

If the idea gets added on the Hive, how many seconds should the power-up last?
  • 5 seconds
  • 10 seconds
0 voters

An actual good idea!

Voted!

2 Likes

feather = leap

feather falling =? chicken

@SmileyOnSpot Finally!!! :tada: :tada: :tada:

Anyways, statistics for now are:

5 seconds: 67%
10 seconds: 33%

(with 9 voters)

2 Likes

Statistics update:

5 seconds: 73%
10 seconds: 27%

(with 11 voters)

1 Like

Statistics update (29/12/23):

5 seconds: 77%
10 seconds: 23%

(with 13 voters)

Ok, its obvious that the majority prefers the 5 seconds option.

You could just make a poll…. And then say who won instead of adding statistics updates…

I voted for the poll and idea

Why would I need slow falling? To avoid holes late in the game?

1 Like

@Thomas4725 Thats a nice question that I would like to answer. :slight_smile:

*If you get the slow falling powerup, and you enable it, you may make bigger jumps, accessing you to further blocks of your layer.

*It can be used and if you fall on 2 occasions:

** To access easier some blocks on the layer below the layer you were, so to not fall on the layer below the layer that is below your layer that you were before the fall (if you don’t do it, you may fall 2 layers, instead of 1)

** To make some players fall before you, even if you fell first. Its to get more xp (from the fall of your opponent) or to win the second last standing player (the best scenario), leading you to victory.

All these are referred to the moment where around 50-80% of the blocks on each layer has gone.

Did I cover you? If you have more questions, just ask me. :wink:

Also, @ImNotBritish107 I have already made a poll, and I say the new statistics to make the topic still active. I know it may not sound nice, but I do it for a good purpose (to see it being added on the Hive).

1 Like