Slime block as a jump pad

My idea is to have a slime block to work as a jump pad and send you 6blocks up to the sky (works like tnt) but as all of you say hive wants to be creative, slime block as a jump pad could work?

The use of this is when you rush a base and you can only use it once.

Kinda made this suggestion so I can see your opinions on this :slight_smile: .

I feel like this would be used more for traps than its actual purpose

I wouldn’t say that’s a bad thing, people should be allowed to be creative with what they are offered

2 Likes

It’s perfectly fine if you think this is a bad suggestions, I have learned to take criticism :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like this, would make TW more unique (idk if it’s in other servers too sooo)

1 Like

What’s the point though? I’m honestly a little curious

I actually really like this. I can think of a few different ideas on how to use this. Upvoted.

aaaaaaa people scare me

For example getting out of a 2v1 or 3v1, jumping to get faster on an island and break the treasures, it will be used like tnt in bedwars but without the explosion if you know what i mean

Unfortunately I don’t think this will be added but thank you very much for the positive comments :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So this topic is kinda dead?

nah it’s the topic kinda eh not active

I do like this idea, but I feel like the hive can add a special item every 1-2 weeks. I have seen popular servers such at the Hypixel Network do this. Another idea is to add a LTM but I do think my first idea was more relevant.

2 Likes