Skywars? Wut happened

Does anyone else remember when skywars royale came out the outer islands would explode and u had to me in mid. What happened to that??? I loved playing that it was fun too so people couldn’t camp at their islands I would like hive to add that back Mabey skywars :solo, duo trios squads mega and then explosion :boom: island

Edit:idk wut happened to the explosion island but pls give bring it back ! -please write what you think below :slight_smile:

Best regards -cyanwolf

Hey! As far as I know this was never in SkyWars Kits, but you might be thinking about the Sky Royale LTM, which is no longer available.

7 Likes

That was Skywars Royale my guy and I don’t think they’ll implement the exploding island into skywars kits.

3 Likes

That was skywars royale, but it would be cool if they added it back.

3 Likes

Ok 1st off, This should be Under Skywars Topic not Skywars Kits! Just saying

2nd i love that idea, i sorta Miss sky royale, it would be cool if they change somethings that people didn’t like about it, Also they could add a Kits version to it!

Hey,
Sky Royale was removed due to a lack of interest from the majority of the player base. I have no idea if the Hive has plans to add it back currently.

2 Likes

Ok I changed it to skywars :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hm. Big thoughts. There are a lot less people in solos and duos, compared to royale. And as a sweaty player, I want every bit of XP I can get, including killing AFK players. This change wouldn’t benefit my playing style, in fact it would hinder it. Is there a playing style in which this feature would be useful? Because if you’re a mobile player, getting forced off your island is also infuriating. So the big question is, “why?” In a practical sense of course.

There would still be skywars but I think it would be fun for them to add it back and the challenge is to get to mid. It was fun when I was at mid and trappers were forced to be in mid not trapping and it’s like a battle arena cas u can’t run anywhere ur stuck in mid.

Is this accepted idea?