Skywars Winstreak Counter

There is a winstreak counter for treasure wars … a pretty good and popular pvp gamemode. However, skywars, which is also a pretty good and popular pvp gamemode, doesn’t have a winstreak counter …

Why is this? This would make counting far easier as the runners are busy stabbing their enemies and clutching up 1v7s. I really hope this is added soon, as it would give the speedrunners/winstreakers the decent feeling of not losing count.

I also think it would be pretty cool for others to flex their winstreak in skywars, the gamemode where you have one life, to their friends, enemies, or even trash talkers.

Please consider this.

Welcome Back!!!
Great Idea!!!

Dont forget to vote for your own posts!!!

1 Like

I never knew that this wasn’t a feature. Since I play treature wars, and sky wars all the time equally but its a small but prominent feature. Im gonna vote.

By the way I love your content but I did not subscribe lol

1 Like

voted, kinda weird this doesn’t exist already

2 Likes

Yeah I voted, and I’m also really surprised it hasn’t been added yet like @JJ81611.

i asked for this before and someone took it down and people said we already had a ws for skywars but you got my vote

1 Like

Almost two months later, there still isn’t a winstreak counter ;-;

insert cry emoji

2 Likes

not even just skywars what about all PVP games, and some non-pvp like grav, party

2 Likes