Skywars Twists!

As of now there are 2 versions of skywars. Normal skywars, and skywars kits. But both over time get kinda boring. After being played for a while it just feels so repetitive and get boring quickly.

So I would like to suggest a new form to play. Skywars Twists! In this mode of skywars before the game starts a Twist is selected either randomly or through a vote. Lets say the Twist is based on chickens. For this Twist lets say your skin is replaced with the chicken skin and all snowballs are now eggs instead. Maybe even you have less health and slow falling because well your a chicken. Or what about maybe there’s one where all of the ores are gold ore and call it Gold Rush or Midas Curse and maybe whenever you mine an ore you get an absorbtion heart.

There are so many ways that this could change how the game is played and make the experience feel fun and different everytime a match is played. However I could see how it could be a problem. How would you fit it in the Skywars hub its so small? Well make it so when you select a mode it gives the option for normal or Twist like skywars did before the mini hub was added.

Any other Twists would be super cool to see even if there small things like a one shot Twist or, no chests but everyone is the builder kit Twist. There are so many ways this could be a super fun addition so if you see this plz vote for it because i feel like it would bring alot of the aspect of playing skywars for the first time back and create a lot more new content to Hive.

Dont chamge the skins and also if it was a midas curse wouldnt it give you lucky ores not what redstone drops

1 Like

No I mean in addition. I’m just giving examples of what some Twists could look like. The chicken one would change it because it changes the game in a fun way. Where trying to change things up so making everyone a chicken for a Twist wouldn’t be permanent just a fun feature. Ty for the feedback!

1 Like