SkyWars Needs Updates

I’ve been a part of the The Hive SkyWars community since early 2020, and I feel like the mode is overdue for fresh content, specifically new maps.

I still enjoy SkyWars and continue to play it consistently, but after years of playing on many of the same maps, the experience has started to feel repetitive. New maps would help refresh gameplay, improve variety, and keep the mode feeling active without changing the core mechanics players already enjoy.

I understand that other modes may currently have larger player counts or receive more attention, but SkyWars has remained one of the long-standing competitive modes on the server and still has a dedicated player base. Even a small map rotation or a few completely new maps with creative layouts and themes could make a major difference in replayability and player interest.

This is not meant as criticism toward the developers. I simply believe SkyWars would benefit greatly from more consistent map updates after such a long period of minimal change.

1 Like

Maps are only good for 3-4 rounds on them before they’re boring. They should release a lot more weekly items instead

1 Like

valid also agreed

I might sound weird but I kinda dont mind these maps, i kinda like them all, my top 3 are Lush, woodpine and pillars and my top 3 most hated ones are ivory, baroque and violet keep. Aldoh I havent played for as long as you did I am kinda okay with the maps. When I get bored of these maps I solo queue squads or megas, so thats all at least by me

As a Hive SkyWars player since 2021 and haing played 34,500 games, I agree that SkyWars needs fresh content : New maps, new ores, more weekly items and a Quest Merchant would help me so much to finally max the 600 lvls! Voted

1 Like