Skywars Idea:)

I have a great idea for the game “Sky Wars” on the hive server. As you know, when you break ores, you get things correlated with each ore. I would love it if you introduced a new ore, ancient debris. for this, you may have to give players diamond pickaxes in contrast to iron. ancient debris would be extremely rare, and drop thing like an infinity bow, thorns chestplate, a shield, a lava bucket, or as a troll, a wooden shovel. just to spice things up. I feel like this would really spice things up for this game, and would draw lots of attention. if you do (somehow) see this and consider adding this to game play, please contact me again. i would love more than anything to help you guys. i am not asking for anything in return besides possibly a shout out when the update is introduced. Thank you.

welcome the forums! :D.

Now, I know it’s not exactly the same, but ancient debris as an ore has already been suggested here.

On top of that, you should move suggestions like these to #suggestions next time so others can vote on it potentially

all good tho, you probably didn’t know. Just use the search bar next time to make sure it hasn’t already been suggested :))

i like everything but the infinity bow, shield and lava bucket. maybe they can add other stuff like a prot 2-3 diamond gear or other really good stuff. maybe different blocks, idk. good idea though