Skywars Duplication Glitch

So uh one time I was just playing a normal game of Skywars on my Xbox on the map Ivory in the North America region when all of a sudden a crate duplicated! Basically what happened is I was brutally murdering a guy until he threw a enderpearl and I think that I killed him the second his pearl landed because it didn’t dissapear cuz of his death, and the death crate duplicated… I’m not really sure if this is a known bug, I’m not really sure if this is a known bug i haven’t seen it posted anywhere else on the forums… and i don’t have a video of the incident. This bug is also kind of op cuz the had like 15 snowballs on him you can see where that went

Sorry if my punctuation sucks I have no clue how to “punctuation properly”

2 Likes

Hey there,

Thanks for submitting a bug report. If you’re able to provide more information on the issue, that would really help us investigate. Namely, what version of Minecraft you were on when this happened and whether or not both crates contained loot or just one. It’s also really helpful if you have any clips or can grab one if you see it again.

Thanks! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

what im thinking is that the system thinks the player died where the ender pearl landed but it also thinks that the player died before the ender pearl landed which is why the crate duped.

Just a theory, idk if it helps

6 Likes

Hi, sorry for the late response…
#1. Unfortunately I have no video evidence
#2. I was playing on the latest version (I think 1.17.2 not sure though)
#3. Both of the crates had loot in them

2 Likes

Hello!

Just to update, we have yet to replicate this particular issue. If you happen to recreate this bug, please respond here with the replay ID that it happened in.

Hope you have a wonderful day! :blobheart:

1 Like

Report closed as we have been unable to replicate this issue.

If you experience this issue again, please submit another bug report.