Sky slayer kit for skywars: kits

The sky slayer kit

The sky slayer kit for skywars kits is kind of like a special ability and a boost. First off, The kit will let you float in the air ( not like creative ) kind of like you have the elytra in Minecraft but its slow, you just float up slowly ( like 8-10 blocks high ) then you’ll be floating like you have slow elytra on and you can attack players in the air with your arrows, sword ( if your close enough ) snowballs and others ranged weapons. you get 2 of these. Second off, you start with golden boots enchanted with projectile prop 2 and you also get an ember struck sword, if you win 20 games with this kit you get the name: SKY SLAYER, entitled in thick green.

How it Happened

So this idea came into my mind when I was playing on the hive, I wanted to see if I could suggest having a sky slayer kit for skywars, so I thought that would be cool if they added it, and yeah.

please vote for this and heart it so it can be added, this suggestion has gotten 52 views and only 2 votes! please vote whoever reads this
-xbrogamer09

1 Like

No, having the ability to fly is already pushing it

Realistically invincibility is already annoying and OP at the same time, and having the ability to fly while doing it? Hard pass. That’s what the Panik was designed for in the first place.

However, i will say that an idea for a kit with a levitation or flying spell is not bad tbh. Elytras are a hard no, tho.

you are only able to fly up to like 7-9 blocks up and you fall a little fast also you only get 5 seconds of it, and also you don’t get a boost or the actual elytra on you it just acts like a slow elytra, ill remove invincibility

nice one not gonna lie

1 Like

thanks man

It’s too op,
If ur low u can just fly and attack anyone who tries to tower up to u

It’s a little too op but sounds fun.

I don’t really get how it is to op because you fall really fast but you move forward slowly, it is like your on elytra but your slow and you aren’t wearing an elytra and I removed the invincibility

The glide thing seems like it’s making it op, otherwise, it seems neat

Yea idk but it sound cool