Showing levels in game

but since they are such a high level they know how to play the game and probs would kill them. and again this is toggle-able so you can choose to have it on or off…

1 Like

Yeah, but what if you are playing and the whole lobby comes after you? I haven’t seen many people pull off a 1v7

1 Like

you’re being very unreasonable, there is no way that the entire lobby will team up to fight just one player. and plus, cross teaming is bannable

Thats never stoped everybody from teaming. To end this: this would be cool in custom servers, but even then, it would still be pretty useless. In normal games, I think everybody would keep it off unless that wanted to do a YouTube challenge. Even then it wouldn’t do anything, cause if players wanted to show their level they could just type, “hey guys I’m (x) level in (x) game.” If you could show me a really good reason to have an optional level indicator, that would be pretty cool (ngl that sounded mean sry I didn’t mean to be mean)

Why would you want people to know your level?

1 Like

to intimidate people if ur a high level or to see the skill of the person ur fighting

You can really see both of those pretty easily;

People can already view an average skill level from you by checking you GP. It’s actually a strategy and has almost the same effect on showing levels.

I don’t think it’s that hard to see a skill level of the player. Also, level does not equal skill

Edit: did I say I would stop talking? I can’t remember