Showing levels in game

Hey everyone,

Recently, my friend and I, who play a lot of Treasure Wars on this server, have been thinking that it would be a cool idea to make it so your level shows in game. This doesn’t have to be with just Treasure Wars, it can also apply to every game on Hive. the only problem with this is that it might start targeting. to combat this, we were thinking that you could have a toggle setting for all games that involve combat (Treasure Wars, Skywars ETC.) which toggles showing your level in game. having this will pretty much eliminate targeting (at least with the level showing system) and make it so that you can have it off or on whenever you want.
I hope at least someone thinks that this idea could work.
Thanks!
Note- Please don’t make this a game pass or something you have to buy. just make it something everyone can enjoy, without spending money.

2 Likes

if you speak it shows your level, could you explain better what you mean?

It would show your level in game like it does in the game’s lobby.

do you mean in the top right where it says your level (the green arrow)? if that is it, look at your xp bar while playing the game

I think they meant so that you can see other peoples lvls when they chat in game like it does in the lobby

guys

you know your level in the lobby? its like below your nametag

theyre suggesting to do that in game

2 Likes

isnt that a thing already?

it is already a thing

i am confused, @YABOIBEEFY13579 mind showing a picture of what you mean

no its not lol

lkek when youre in the treasure was game, show their level below their ign. not in the lobby, in the actual game

3 Likes

i dont have a picture but do you know how you can see the level of a player in the pre game lobby? I’m suggesting that to stay when you go into a game. hope that helps

Yeah it already exists so that you can see your own lvl but they suggested that you can see other players lvls after the game starts

Also if you type in chat you can see other people’s lvl so idk what there talking about

1 Like

i dont think that is necessary. that would probably promote targeting more

1 Like

Yea people would get targeted way more than usual and at least for me I think there’s a targeting problem

1 Like

thats why i suggested it being a setting you can toggle on or off. it is written there in the first post

I don’t really see this being useful. What the point of having it on if people are just gonna target you for a free kill or clout?

its not supposed to be useful, its just cosmetic. and if u were listening it is toggle-able to u can choose to have it on or off

1 Like

do you mean in the hub or in game? cause i would like it if i could see it in the hub, but if its in game then my response would be what i said above

They would want to see what level people are during a game. Since currently the only way to see someone’s level in game is in the lobby of that game or if they type something in chat during the actual game.

i mean just in game, but also showing it in the hub is a good idea

This would be useless bc like for example their is a guy at prestige 1 lvl 46 and many other ppl below prestige 1 so if he turns on show lvl during game everyone would target him bc they know that he the best player in their and they want him gone, so this would be a bad idea

1 Like