Showing community content

Idea:

To display community creations
More information:

There are many players on forums and maybe discord who create something fantastic and it is not used by Hive cuz in was mentioned some where that
Hive won’t use community content unless its something crazy
Posts like Mount concept #1
by fracasadoh
and also many of his costume concepts
Hive Frost Bee Pet!
by legend boat
Cloud Pet
i didn’t get the post lol
and many more things made by other players will most likely not be used
So there can be web page/site where these notable creations of players so be shown by the Hive (even though they don’t use it in game)
if not web site/page than there can a different section on forums where no forumer post anything like in this #hive-discussion:meet-the-staff-team post
and only Hive will post on it showing the best community creations
I want it to be a thing cuz it takes a lot of time to make models with custom geometry and also texturing them
I hope this isn’t a dupe
thanks for reading have a good day! :grinning:

1 Like

in that page anyone can post his creation. What I mean is there should be a post where the stuff which the hive themselves liked can be displayed

1 Like

Honestly, this is a very good idea.
By doing so, those who made the costumes, mounts, pets etc. concepts would feel very happy and appreciated
And others would also be encouraged to make stuff like that
(I didn’t know how to phrase it)

2 Likes

Like Ry said, the forums are already for that, reposting those creations wouldn’t make much sense, as the creators already get a bunch of support

1 Like

um I don’t have problem if u disagree with me cuz its ur choice and everyone’s opinions matter :slight_smile:

bump
Hive should see more of the community’s creation’s

Hey there,

We actually do spotlight community creations on our monthly newsletter, The Buzz.

To have the chance of having your creation featured, you simply need to Tweet it using the hashtag #buzztastic.

Our newsletter is published every 2 months, and you can view all of the existing issues here:

4 Likes