Show When PBMM Is Enabled/Disabled

Right know, you have to estimate whether or not PBMM is on or off, because you don’t know how many players are in each queue. My idea to fix this, is to put a green [PBMM enabled] or red [PBMM disabled] next to the queue buttons in the game selector compass, so players know which queues have PBMM enabled. This could really help mobile players

this is a duplicate suggestion

@maybeSheila

I mean, it’s a different idea, they just solve the same problem. I can see why it might be locked though

1 Like

oop
i see now the difference
for some reason i thought you suggested putting it in chat
._. i’m sorry

3 Likes

you’re fine at least you didn’t ping all mods like some people do :)

check your friend requests when you get online ;)

6 Likes

yeah, it just seems like it’d be annoying for mods that dont even lock posts to get tagged constantly
:OO cooolllll tyty

2 Likes

Bump, this can be useful for lots of mobile players.

2 Likes

Of course PBMM enables when there are 400+ players in a queue (SW and TW only of course), but yes, I agree it should say the specific amount in individual queues. So forth I’ve voted.

2 Likes

Keep in mind that that’s per queue, and it’s not possible to know how many people are in a specific queue of skywars, or treasure wars

3 Likes

Yes, I’m aware, I’m just bad with words :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bump because Im a mobile and I think this would be really helpful

2 Likes

Bumping bc this needs to be added. Also bc I saw a dupe earlier…

2 Likes

Bump, I think this needs to be added.

Why?

I used to be a mobile. And you can instantly tell if they are not mobile if there hands move when they punch the air.
Fun fact! Mobile players hands don’t move when they hit air only when they actually tap on something.

its not about individual players, its about whether you will get matched only against people of ur device type or not.

As a mobile player, this would really be nice as it would give me an indication of when to play skywars and when to avoid it, as playing with people who can drag click just isnt all that fun on a 9 yr old ipad.

3 Likes