Show Devices on the leaderboards

Idea:

I think that on the hivetools leaderboards there should be a section or symbol to show each person’s device (pc, mobile, or console)

More information:

If someone plays on multiple devices, the leaderboards should show both. This would be really helpful for people like me trying to figure out what reasonable stats are for mobile without having to guess whether someone is on console or pc. I’ve had people tell me “just look at the stats, its pretty obvious who’s on mobile” but that doesnt always work. For example, in murder mystery my mobile stats for the month are better than quite a few lv 100 computer players (my elim/deaths are better than 1/2).

This would also be useful for when I want to ask for help with technique, allowing me to specifically ask other mobile players who are better than me without asking pc players by accident too.

I’ve seen other similar suggestions like “device-based leaderboard” but I think that my idea is different enough to warrant it’s own post.

1 Like

hivetools is not owned by the hive. if you want to suggest something to them, i would contact them directly

We are unable to share device information for privacy reasons.

1 Like