Should they add golden apples to treasure wars?

If you’re bad, you don’t deserve winning. It’s simple. You should just try to improve your skills. -_-

Get out of here. Im just not that good on split. Trying to get back to normal

OMG so rude… :frowning: :sob:

I never said that, I was referring to

I really want gaps because healing normally is just soooooo slow

1 Like

??? No u xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

1 Like

That’s not funny dude

He called me rude post min is 20

BECAUSE YOU SAID

1 Like

yes I think they should it would add a lot more strategy

No golden apples are too op

no there not they crapples hardly do anything, it would make pvp a lot more interesting because you’d have to lern the best times to use a golden apple because eating one can at the wrong time would get you killed… if you tried eating a golden apple on 2 hearts in a fight in a youll die

Dang lots of toxicity already in this post with lots of dub posting.golden apples (crapples) shouldn’t be added in my opinion. The Hive isn’t trying to be an original server like it is on Java. Plus MCPE is for all platforms (besides ps4…whatever else.) I’m pretty sure if these were added, people would complain. CApples won’t really help a player out if a sweaty god joins in and just…destroys everybody.

You don’t understand, if you have diamond armor and finished a fight with 1 heart, is it fair for a guy to come and 2 tap you with a stone sword or should you have time to heal?? It takes SOOOOO long to heal up completely, we really need golden apples.

1 Like

I understand if your at 1 heart, thats a different story. But wouldn’t the hive need to balance it a little?

That would usually be the time you eat them.
If I had to give a price I’d say 4-5 diamonds

2 Likes

They should cost diamonds, like maybe 5 or so. It would be a good thing to add. But put like a cool down on it so it isn’t spammed. Maybe 10 to 15 seconds? I’m just trying to be helpful. :smiley:

3 Likes

I think they should add gapples. I have thought about what other people might want. I think people that are pro at PvP don’t want them because it gives less pro people a better chance. People who say that don’t realise they gapples also give them a better chance and if pro people don’t was to use gapples that is there own problem. Then again the first to Meares Forst to win thing is also a problem. To reduce this they should cost diamonds for maybe even a stack of gold. My prices might be completely stupid but they can still be changed. As long as the prices aren’t emaralds.

1 Like

See, there are things that can change all of this. They can add a cool down for gapples and they can make it so it doesn’t have to be ems, it could be a lot of diamonds instead. You got to think about it logically and think about the things that can be changed because a lot of problems given here can easily be solved. If they costed diamonds then having control of mid would be useless and it means that people have a chance to counter attack the full diamond armour people who camp mid.

1 Like

Mid control would still be useful.

1 Like

I mean chain and a gap against a diamond armour dude is like bringing a nerf pistol to a gunfight. I just think they should cost ems, since that would make the most sense. I’d say like 4 or 5 emeralds would work