Shift clicking items from the shop

so i think it would be nice for bedwars to be able to shift click items out of the shop so where it would buy all availible items that u could. exapmple: say u have 15 iron and want to buy 48x wool insted of clicking 3 times u would simply hold shift and click on it to buy 48 with 1 click. for mobile players and console it would be that you hold down for say 1 second on the item to buy all u can. this would be a cool feature

how would this work on console

1 Like

According to Microsoft Copilot:

The equivalent of shift-clicking in Minecraft on console varies depending on the console you’re using:

These actions should allow you to perform tasks similar to shift-clicking on a PC. Please check the controls menu in your game for the most accurate information.

3 Likes

What about mobile???

2 Likes

double-tap I think

2 Likes

no mobile u would hold down for say 2 sec to do it

2 Likes

Double tap i dont think is for anything in mobile?

maybe maybe not. I feel like I remember doubletapping on my kindle when I first got mc
ah, the memories…

we could also do double tap

1 Like

Oh like when you place on interactable blocks on Switch then just crouch and tap

2 Likes

ya it would be like that

2 Likes

But how do you do that in shop? @FastRubiksCube he means in the shop so that doesnt work

2 Likes

what do u mean i dont understand

You cant crouch in a UI menu

oh i see what he ment i just mean to do 2 taps in quick succession or just hold down for like 2 sec

Hold down is seperate double tap is quick move

NOW i understand oh ok but why not just spam

1 Like

its faster and easier

2 Likes

Alao what about people using the modern modal

1 Like

then it wouldnt affect them

1 Like

well i hate the modern model lol

2 Likes