Shield time

Sugiero agregar el escudo en los articulos semanales

Amiguito, ¿cansado de perder contra algunos jugadores viciosos de pc? ¡Tengo la solución! Agregar escudos a skywars puede aminorar un poco las palizas brutales que recibas en cada partida. El objetivo del escudo sería evitar que algunos jugadores “demasiado hábiles” (guiño,guiño) te maten rápido. El escudo podría ser útil para detener a esos jugadores, sin volverte 100% invulnerable como con la crema de magma de Skywar Kits.

Ojo: si el escudo les parece demasiado poderoso, sugiero también que The hive configure el escudo un poco para que este equilibrado, o agregue variedad de escudos para mayor dinamismo.

This is in Spanish, so here is the translation:

I suggest adding the shield in the weekly articles

Friend, tired of losing against some corrupt PC players? I have the solution! Adding shields to skywars can somewhat lessen the brutal beatings you take in each match. The goal of the shield would be to prevent some “overly skilled” (wink, wink) players from killing you quickly. The shield could be useful in stopping those players, without making you 100% invulnerable like with Skywar Kits’ magma cream.

Be careful: if the shield seems too broken, I also suggest that The Hive configure the shield a little so that it is balanced, or add a variety of shields for more dynamism.

This is my reply in Spanish:

¡Bienvenido a nuestros foros!

Aunque sé que lo has reconocido, esto sería demasiado parecido a los kits de Skywars.

También tengo una pregunta para ti. ¿Qué haría este escudo? ¿Te daría algún tipo de resistencia o tal vez regeneración? Sería bueno saberlo.

¡Ten un buen día, mi amigo! :smile:

3 Likes

I don’t think this is a very good idea, it would be annoying for the good players. Also, shields have a lot of durability, which players could just crouch for 5 minutes while the other player keeps hitting it. Shields also give knockback, which players get sent back a little. Players can fall off the map.

4 Likes

Also shields are very easy to stop. Just circling around the player and hitting them works since they are crouching so it’s hard for them to move. Also shields I just would not fit the aesthetic of hive skywars.

2 Likes

Maybe like pits sheild block in ssbu so it would be a spell of blocking that lasts 20 secs or maybe a magic sheild spinning round you (my tablet wont survive) and blocks one hit no time limit also a spell?