Shark pet (regular pet idea)

Shark Pet

A shark as a pet! (ingame hub-pet)

• I would love to see a shark-pet on the Hive! Here is a rushed conzept of how i would make it look! :smiley:

The pet name would be “Sharky” with the “the deep dark” hub title and would be the same prize as any other regular-pet and have similar animation to the endolotl which is already in the hive store. :smiley: Let me know if you like my idea and if yes, you can always drop a vote! :+1:

13 Likes

cool model and cool idea!

5 Likes

Looks great!

5 Likes

Looks amazing @TheBeeMax! I think when you have it in the hub it could from time to time pull back and then bite a fish that pops up a little bit like the baby dragon! I also think it could have water droplets coming from it cuz its In the sea

3 Likes

Bump
I’m looking at all the pet concepts+costumes and mounts and bumping for more votes lol
VOTE OR ILL STEAL UR COOKIE

1 Like

Beautiful model, cool idea, you got my vote! :blush:

i love that model!

voted!

1 Like

Heya! Very good idea but I think it should be a baby shark as seeing that’s the theme with big pets.

Also found a model of a shark pet made by

Fracasadoh, a hive artist

5 Likes

Alternate Hub Title :arrow_down:

As Its Is Sharks Scientific name
Hope You Like It :smile:

1 Like

Honestly im pretty sure most people dont know what that even means and @OP said that the hubtitle is (The Deep Dark) and that makes more sense in my opinion and it would probably have a dark blue color and in the end i think the op has more say then you. :+1:

It was just a suggestion and honestly they wont add it any sooner

1 Like