SG Duos Teammate Trackers

Wussup everyone

Making this post not because it is a game changing feature, I just feel like it would be a nice addition to the already really fun survival games game mode.

About

Players (when in duos SG) will spawn with the teammate tracker in their 9th slot of their hot bar. It would be a compass that simply points to where your teammate (if alive) is.

Pros
  • Easier to find your teammate in mid-game (when grace period ends)
  • Another useful item to have in your hot bar (there’s not so many atm)
  • Would make random duos SG actually playable / when your teammate isn’t in your call
Cons
  • I really do not think there is a downside to this being in the game. I’m pretty sure being able to find your teammate easier isn’t a bad thing.

Thanks for reading! Any comments, questions, or criticisms regarding this topic would be appreciated.

If you agree with this post, make sure to click that vote button at the top/top-left of your screen so the developers have a chance to see this. Have a nice day : D

Forgot to put this but should I make a post about Player Trackers?

1 Like

i think this should be implemented in the game

2 Likes

The item should spawn in airdrops and cows, and I think it would be awesome if it had these three switchable settings!:

• Tracking Teammate
  • Tracking Airdrop
  • Tracking Enemies
2 Likes

I like this idea, but what I thought was maybe to have a map in your hotbar. It could show where your partner is, where the supply drops have fallen, and where the other people on the map are. (Could be useful for hiders and such.)

4 Likes

I think everyone should get the teammate tracker at the start of a game. It should definitely not be a RNG item.

I feel like enemy trackers, if added, should be given to everyone at a certain time in the late game. Maybe with like 8 minutes left. This would simply be to quicken the time til deathmatch.

Airdrop tracker could be nice. I feel like they could just give coords in chat tho.

5 Likes

Bumping this for further discussion.
I use every one of my hotbar slots, (including the 9th one) so I say we made it kind of like a GUI in the same spot as where the GUI for teams with treasures are. It would say where your teammate is somehow, like for example there’s an arrow that points to your teammate, but isn’t taking up hotbar space.

1 Like

What do you fill your entire hot bar with that can’t be taken out??

1 Like

We have added this in the form of the player tracker :slightly_smiling_face: