SG Diamond Swords Only In Supply Drops

Diamond swords in SG is quite broken in the first few minutes of the match. 3 shots to the body is an easy feat even for the most beginner of players, which makes it even harder when a good player is chasing you off spawn. Diamond swords are way to powerful and in my opinion should only spawn in supply drops or a possible level 3 chest. I play SG a lot and diamond swords are the one thing i despise the most. There are people who agree with this.

1 Like

I think this would just make supply drops more powerful than anything else, I’d prefer if they made the diamond sword spawn rate lower, but don’t limit it to supply crates

7 Likes

I think they should limit it to just supply crates because supply crates are supposed to have the best loot and it is really annoying to get 3 hit at the beginning of the game.

2 Likes

just avoid people with diamond swords till u get better armor or combo them lol

you can also be the janitor and just sweep them after they finish a fight

4 Likes

If you have an iron sword you just need to hit them 1 more time. Bow spam them, use cobwebs to keep them from sprinting, use snowballs

9 Likes

I like this, but this should go in the #suggestions category. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You cant always do that, and catching up to a person is very easy.

First time using the forums <3

You cant always get the things you want though, and i wouldn’t put my safety on some items i may not receive. This situation needs to be handled with skill not luck. However, this would be useful for late game if you still don’t have stuff.

1 Like

First of all, gross.
Bow spamming is for beginners who can’t combat so people don’t do that a lot.
Second, Cobwebs don’t always work and are also for beginners.

2 Likes

He isn’t incorrect, but yeah cobwebs can be iffy in terms of effectiveness, say what you want about bowspamming, but in alot of situations it works nicely as long as you don’t overuse it or use it in close combat you initiated

2 Likes

I hot key so it is helpful. Also I’m trying to help

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you can edit your post so it goes into another category so yeah #suggestions it is

2 Likes

@NotSiux you must no be good at Minecraft

Bow spamming can get annoying and I agree on that but when it come to pvp the small items are best cobwebs Can slow your opponents down and you could shoot arrows until they die
A list of items that are good in pvp:
Fishing rod
Water bucket
Lava bucket
Cobwebs
Eggs or snowballs
Milk or mushroom stew (for potion effects)
Crafting tables (to make it annoying to hit)
Etc…
@SoccerMaster has a good SG strategy and bow spams to win (very smart idea💡),

2 Likes

I only bow spam if I’m low lol. I suck at the bow. But ty for agreeing with me. It would be interesting if they had rods in sg tho

2 Likes

I know right. Fishing rods are used a lot in MC champions in mini games

Champions (best of Minecraft players in pvp)

2 Likes

literally every win I’ve ever had i had to do this at some point

3 Likes

don’t make it limited to supply crates, supply crates are already a pain to find so just don’t let the chances of it be a bit lower

1 Like

excuse me

bowspamming is the dumbest strategy ever created
it was made for the purpose of being stupid and only ever being used by noobs

2 Likes

Don’t make this thread get off-topic please

2 Likes