SG: Diamond Leggings Re-Added

so anyway i need help on how to use the player tracker lol
and secondly i think hive should add diamond leggings to sg. not dia chest ofc its too op lol.

1 Like

The player tracker can definitely be a bit tricky! So when you’re holding it the red dots are nearby players and typically if you follow the red marker it will lead you to a nearby player, there’s also a green marker if you’re playing duos, and it will show your nearby teammate. Lastly the yellow marker shows where to find a supply crate.

I think the reason why there isn’t Diamond Leggings, and or Chestplate is due to it being too op as you said above there needs to be some balancing in the game, and it’s constantly reworked as time moves on. I hope I was able to help :o

4 Likes

I personally think the iron and diamond armor mix is fine

And Iron leggings are very rare anyway, but they give a major advantage as of now

Diamond Leggings would be very unbalanced

3 Likes

to add on to what @Castenova said, to know which direction to go look left to right until a dot shows up in the middle. Then you can go forwards to the target (players, teammate or supply drop)

2 Likes

ima be honest dia leggings seem too op, maybe a switch of diamond leggings with diamond helmet? tbh helmet is way too rare compared to its equal counterpart

I personally would be against them bringing back diamond armor. There use to be full diamond armor and there is a reason there isn’t anymore.
Hearts go down alot faster in sg, primarily because of how the armor is. It’s is a unique trait to sg that separates itself from that of skywars and treasures. Would be nice to keep it far away from sky pvp.
I do appreciate ur creativity on how to better sg :), hopefully we do get to c some changes :smiley:

Why bump a 12 month old topic?

alright I’m gonna say something here, (bunp) i just want dia helmet appearance frequencies to increase.
@Splodg3r could you close the topic?

Don’t ping staff if you have a problem just flag the topic.
:))

i know, but I’ve always pinged staff and it seems more official.
I asked to close the topic btw please don’t comment here