Setups Discord Channel

Add a new channel to replace the others that were deleted called "Setups :desktop_computer: "

As you know Hive deleted two channels so I thought it would be fun to replace one of them with a Setups channel because I have seen it is such a fun dynamic, where people can comment on your setup and rate it, and have fun. Since the discord server has 150k members I don’t think it will run short.

This will be the perfect channel to show off your builds and things you got in your rooms, I think this is a great idea that should be implemented because I have seen a lot of discord channel with this types of ideas before and that have been succesful

This channel will of course have some rules such as: No innapropiate things in your setups and of course don’t send off topic messages here thats why Hive Media channel suggestion exists.

I hope you guys like this idea, please reply if you think I can add more things for this.
(This idea comes in pair with the Hive Media :camera: suggestion I did last time.