Seperate queing with Windows 10 players

Idea:
Seperate the mobile players and windows 10 players in queing into games

More info:
It would be cool if they were seperate. It is highly noticeable that mobile and windows 10 players have a big skill gap not only in cps, but being able to bridge in more faster ways. In other for mobile players to enjoy the game more fighting other mobile players having more relatable matters vice versa

I am going to just start off by saying: I wish it was this easy. Understand that Minecraft Bedrock edition is developed to support all systems combined, with your Microsoft account. Microsoft/Mojang would have to develop it to be able to disable cross-play meaning Hive would have to adapt to that, which I am sure they wouldn’t want to.

Although PC Bedrock edition is not so similar to PC Java, I can see how there’s a disadvantage when it comes to Bedrock PvP, it simply isn’t fair for someone using thumbs on a phone going against someone with an MnK. Something like this would have to be suggested to Microsoft/Minecraft by using their Feedback site: https://feedback.minecraft.net. If you search “Cross-Play” it has been suggested a few times but no developer/administrator from Mojang has really commented on whether it’ll be coming or not.

1 Like

This is already a feature! there are some problems with it but over time it will get better

6 Likes

P.s :- This defeats the entire purpose of Microsoft’s cross-platform initiative. Crossplay is one of the founding principles of Bedrock, and it would be silly to suddenly take that away and rip players apart from one another, especially now, after the entirety of Bedrock multiplayer has been shaped to support all platforms. Also this isn’t something Hive can accomplish, it’s Microsoft’s choice.

1 Like

it has been implemented already. you literally didnt read what @GyrrabirdGamer just said smh

8 Likes

Well, I haven’t seen this feature that’s why I replied

mobile players are seperated from win 10 players unless in a party with a win 10 or xbox player

6 Likes

Yep! This is already enabled!
All information for platform-based matchmaking can be found right here on the Support page!

@mods

10 Likes

Well, it’s not finished yet. You can still use a controller to grind all mobile players.

Welcome to the forums!!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

We hope you enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Oh yeah. Didn’t see the banner…

Welcome to the forums! :partying_face:
Glad to see another addition to the community!

Did they change the banner? I feel like it isn’t as noticable, and it just looks different, idk why tho.

Seems like it lol :crazy_face:.

1 Like

Yeah windows 10 is separated, but mobile players are placed with nintendo switch players as well as mobile players with a controller.

P.S: *queuing