Section for Treasure Wars Replays

Idea:

Add a section for Treasure Wars replays.

More information:

As we all know, Treasure Wars is being vaulted, so I think there should be a section for replays from Treasure Wars so that we can see all of the things we did in Treasure Wars. This would be nice as a tribute to Treasure Wars. This doesn’t necessarily have to go back all of the way to your first game, (since mine was over 3 years ago) it could just be those key moments like when you leveled up or prestiged. (You could also save clips that you might want to watch again.)

Rip TW. I’ll make a film if this get added. :sob:
Voted

3 Likes

Yeah, and this doesn’t necessarily have to go back all of the way to your first game, (since mine was over 3 years ago) it could just be those key moments like when you leveled up or prestiged. (You may also save clips that you might want to watch again.)

3 Likes

Edit: 12/13/2023
A bump so more people, and newer ones, can see this.

1 Like

BUMP! This was buried!

2 Likes

i think this is dumb but a replay sorting system of all games would be cool and maybe a way to favorite a replay that saves forever and gives u quick access to it.

1 Like

None of those were saved. Prestiging happens in the waiting lobby, replays only save the actual game, not the waiting lobbies.

Anything 31 days or older, would already been deleted, unless it’s a special one(has a helper, staff or something like that in that game).

Basically, they physically can’t do this post, besides the ability to save some replays, like bxmsi said.

But!!! What they could do is do a competition thing during the last two weeks. Submit a replay of one of your games during that time, that you thought was very impressive or funny. Then the hive picks a few winners, saves them forever, and puts those replays in a treasure wars museum.
This museum could also play the animation of each prestige you achieved. Has a little statue of your skin with it being level 100, then you play the animation and watch it prestige.

2 Likes