Seasonal Kits

Ok I know this is my 2nd Kits suggestion in a few times but this is better than the 1st (don’t vote for it because it will be soon closed).

:translations: 《 Seasonal Kits 》 :translations:

Skywars gets every time of year special seasonal maps (as every other game) but never something more special: Kits!

My idea as the title say is that there should be seasonal kits, appearing only during defined moments of the year!

After Bedwars release as you might know, there will be a Kits update and so I don’t see why this should not be implemented. Anyway let’s get in!

Winterfest :snowflake:

The Snowman
This kit is really useful to slow down your opponents, especially players attacking you very near.

It gives you:

• Stone Sword
  • Iron Pickaxe
  • Stone Axe
  • Snowy Snowballs
    This snowballs are different from Baller’s one! You have 5 of them and they’re very powerful as once an enemy is hit. They’re unable to move for 5 seconds or until someone hits them. Also to prevent combos, if the stunning is interrupted by someone, the first hit doesn’t do knock-back.

The ability is that:

• You get 1 Snowy Snowaball for kill.

Spooktober :jack_o_lantern:

Headless Horseman
This unknown antagonist is now a kit. This kit is useful to get a kill-streak in someways.

It gives you:

• Iron Sword
  • Iron Pickaxe
  • Stone Axe
  • 3 Boomboxes :boombox:

The ability is that:

• Everytime you kill someone you get 5 hearts (●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○) healed and you also get Speed I for 15 seconds.

Spring :sunflower:

Leaprechun
The lucky irland leaprechun should give you more luck… or just bad time?

It gives you:

• Stone Sword
  • Diamond Pickaxe
  • Stone Axe

The ability is that:

• Lucky Ores may drop rare thing more often.
    With an Emerald Ore there is now also a 1% of getting an Enchanted Diamond Chestplate and Leggings!
  • Lucky Ores will now drop mainly only things that you need (armor pieces missing, better tier weapons and armor).
    “Mainly” means that you could still get worse or equal tier.

April Fools :eyes:

Bomber
I had nothing to do in my life so… this kit is highly explosive so, you gotta watch out for others but yourself too!

It gives you:

• Stone Sword
  • Iron Pickaxe
  • Stone Axe
  • 1 Boombox
  • 1 Knockback Boombox
  • 1 Slowness Boombox
  • 1 Poisonous Boombox
  • 1 Ultra Boombox
    This is a powerful only use boombox. Once placed it knocks away every near player, including you!

The ability is that:

• You get 2 random boomboxes every kill. There is only 1% that you get another Ultra Boombox!

Summer or Pirate Event :sunny:

Sea Adventurer
This kit is similar to Void Walker but it works differently. Is useful to move across islands very quickly!

It gives you:

• Stone Sword
  • Iron Pickaxe
  • Stone Axe
  • 2 Water Leap
    This Leap would just make you fly forward, not in the direction you’re looking (that means you can’t fly upward or downwards). Also Leaps has countdown: you can’t use another until you touch ground… GO TOUCH GRASS!

The ability is that:

• Once you fall in the void, a sort of explosion kicks you back, leaving you a chance to survive the void. This is, of course, only-use.
  • You get a Leap for every kill.

Tell me your opinions about and consider voting! (as I lost 1 or 2 hours of my life writing…) :smile:

Contributers

@Deathlord8240
@Blockbyblock98

Also! I was forgetting…

Was the Ideator great this time?
  • Ideas approved!
  • Better luck next time…
0 voters

Hmmmm, this could be cool. But instead of it only being seasonal, I think every season, one new kit could be added permanently. But I like this idea. Voted!

2 Likes

Nice idea! This seems cool! And it could be like Ghost Invasion, where everyone expects it to come out seasonally. Voted!

2 Likes

Mini-bump, I added Summer/Pirate Event!

2 Likes

For the Leprecaun I would suggest that hive looks for the armor ypu need that diamond Armor drops the parts of the armor YOU need

3 Likes

@Deathlord8240
Yeah, why not? I’ll add it!

Sorry if didn’t answered right before!
I unluckily have to disagree, as it would ruin the whole idea of “Seasons”.

Hope you understand!

3 Likes

what if when you fly forwards you have a little ship that you glide in!!!

3 Likes

imo sea adventurer is kinda op. if you get one every time you touch the ground, it could easily be used for rushing mid or spawn islands

2 Likes

I wonder if their could be multiple kits on one season, for more variety… hence;

(For Winterfest)

2 Likes

You can’t use a Leap while using another Leap! You have to wait touch ground. And also to get another Leap you’ll need to do a kill so I think is balanced.

3 Likes

Seems nice… but way too similar? I didn’t copy it of course!

2 Likes

Maybe Water particles!

1 Like

Oh, OK my bad.

1 Like

Bump!
I still think is a great idea to see, it would give more variety.

3 Likes