Royal ltm in skywar is back

i think that you all love royal ltm which consists of 40 player so that we rush our xp faster
and we know that mega is not as good as the royale we neeed to play ssepratly an kill as much as possible

1 Like

You mean Royale? It should rotate with Mega for sure! Those variants are really good!

1 Like

yaa i wish thosee days may come back

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forums! First of all… Sky Royale was a LTM (limited time game mode) back in 2021. Most of the time if the team brings back a game mode it’s for a specific season (winter, summer etc.) which include easter with ground wars, halloween with Ghost Invasion and Winter with Snow Wars. It can also, I realize, have potential of coming back for a major reason. The Arcade. The arcade brought back to LTM"S back from 2021 and also Easter. These being Ground Wars and Blockdrop. So it may have potential of being added there.
Have a great day! :beedance: :beedance:

2 Likes

Why would Hive add a variant of an game that already exists as its own statue in the arcade hub? I think it’d be better if Hive saved that space for a new arcade game instead. Either way, the idea of mode rotation seems like a fun way to keep players interested, and they can of course keep both modes as custom server options.

(I still don’t understand why SkyWars Kits needs its own NPC in the hub since its just a variant of an already existing game.)

1 Like

As a SW KITS player, i enjoy the seperate NPC so i can queue faster
My oppinion tho

1 Like

I mean, its not like the kits mode would be hard to find if it was in the regular SkyWars NPC.

Squads can get you a lot of xp if you have a competent party. I know good players are sometimes hard to come by though. I do agree hive needs to rotate mega and royale.