RNG-Based Gamemode

You know how Cubecraft, the worst server that was a joke don’t sue me added a new gamemode called Pillars of Fortune? You spawn on a bedrock pillar and get a random item every few seconds. To win, you just have to be the last one standing. Simple, right? NOT AT ALL YOU LITTLE LOSER well actually you’re a great person and also a tall winner anyway You can drop to the ground with you few seconds of spawn prot, you can build up a skybase and wait for someone to make a dumb mistake, you can bridge to other islands and whack people off, you can wait for others to bridge to you and whack THEM off, the possibilities are endless! Everyone calls it trash, but it’s so much fun, as you never know what’ll happen. Will a Warden be dropped on you from above? Will you spleef someone into the void? Will everyone else jump off, not realizing it was the map with no floor? I think something like this would work really well with Hive’s more casual playerbase, as a lot of people don’t really care about winstreak or anything and just want to have fun playing a game.

Everyone calls this game trash, but it’s actually Cubecraft’s only good gamemode imo except maybe minerware come on hive we need a party games.

TL;DR

Cubecraft added this really cool gamemode that’s entirely luck-based but it has so many possibilities that it’s just constant fun. I’m suggesting that Hive adds their own RNG-based gamemode, whatever that may be.

also evident made a video on it lol
Minecraft Bedrock’s BEST Game You’ve NEVER Heard Of… (youtube.com)

2 Likes

It has to have that good-old hive style so other servers and other people don’t think hive is copying the servers.

1 Like

yeah some original game of course, I just got the idea from pillars of fortune lol

1 Like

Maybe in a new minigame hub with different party games in which they reintroduce spleef and duels and nemo Knockback (or whatever it was called (i forgot)) they could put their regular hive twist on it aswell like new items (some bee related) leaps magic wands that do stuff lasers? Magic fire ball shooting stick?

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea but that will be hard too play, I remember the universal event they used the new Minecraft commands with the camera prospective. It was very hard to play and even if, what game sould they add?

2 Likes

This is what the game is based off for those who don’t know.

5 Likes

Would genuinely love it if the Hive just added their own polished version of Pillars of Fortune with their own twists to make it so it isn’t a copy and paste of CubeCraft’s version. The game is so unserious and that’s literally what makes it so fun and why it’s become so successful. And like Evident said in his video, it isn’t entirely pvp based/dependent on things like your velocity & clickspeed but is rather luck/strategy based and gives everyone an equal chance to win, you’re literally just doing what you can with the items given to you. Would definitely love to see the Hive add it sometime after BedWars

2 Likes

I dunno. It could be coolish, but it would seem like they’re just copying Cubecraft and changing a few minor details.

3 Likes

CubeCraft isn’t the original creator of the game however, I do agree with what you’re saying.

I don’t need another “Pillars of Fortune” gamemode because all I need to do is go on CubeCraft and play it there.

The original post doesn’t actually sugget what the RNG-based gamemode will be but just describes CubeCraft’s newest gamemode so it’s not really that great of a suggestion and just eludes to “copy this gamemode bc it’s fun”. I do believe an RNG-based game with be fun as I would spend hours on these type of games on other platforms. One suggestion actually does recommend an RNG-based game to be added to The Hive which I believe would be quite fun.

Although the post says for Skywars only, I do believe a new gamemode based around RNG would be much better. If anyone wants to create a new suggestion surrounding themes like Horrific Housing, Lab Experiment or aPG (games on ROBLOX), feel free to do so.

3 Likes

Just so you know the gamemode is limited time on CubeCraft, giving the Hive even more of an advantage if they implement it on their own as a permanent game after CubeCraft removes it.

3 Likes