Reward for Fastest Player to reach Max Level in A Game

I think The Hive should give a reward to whoever reaches max level in a GAME FIRST
(eg: Fastest to reach lvl 75 in Skywars)
I think it would be a cool reward, and encourage players to grind a game more, so it’s a WIN-WIN for the Hive…

3 Likes

welcome!

well, a group of mini-mods are going to show up and tell you about the mistakes u did, but im not like that.
welcome to the forums! :beedance: :heart:
hope you will enjoy ur stay here!

here’s a cake :cake:

1 Like

But seriously, this is a great idea that might give people another purpose of maxing a game first (other than bragging) and they could also give it to people who maxed games before, good thing is that it’s being tracked in the Hall of Fame and it would be cool if hive would do it!

But, uhh you should change the tags in this topic to Suggestions so people can vote for this idea, and we might see it get added!

Enjoy the forums btw! :beedance: :beedance: :beedance: :beedance:

1 Like

Ok!
Hope an owner/mod/helper sees this

You can change that by clicking on the pencil icon then changing the category :beedance:

Yes, I changed it xD

I like the idea, however i think it would be kind of unfair because literally like 10 people would get it and i think it wouldn’t work well, however they are planning on rewards for leaderboards which i think does the same thing you suggested but a bit better if i can say

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!!
Also I don’t think this will get added even with a lot of votes

1 Like

i laughed way to hard at that

why

1 Like