These are the current xp rewards in BedWars:

Win - 30xp
Bed Break - 10xp
Kill - 1xp

This is what Treasure Wars use to be like:

Win - 50xp
Bed Break - 50xp
Kill - 5xp (i think)

If you’ve been playing BedWars, you should have realized how painstakingly hard it is to level up, even the first few ones. No one is going to even try to grind this game let alone get 5 prestiges with this leveling system. I suggest the xp rewards look something like this:

Win - 50xp
Bed Break - 25xp
Final Kill - 5xp
Kill - 2xp

This change would make the game much more enjoyable to grind and keep players interested in playing.

Seems reasonable.

4 Likes

i have been playing for 3 hours and im level 7…

7 Likes

I meant a reasonable request

The change is stupid

3 Likes

Treasure wars xp was incredibly generous compared to other gamemode; but bedwars xp is so nerfed! Treasure xp is down 80%!!

5 Likes

According to some people, you don’t even receive experience for teammates destroying treasures in duos and squads anymore, which makes grinding in partys even worse. Not sure if this is 100% accurate tho…

11 Likes

Wait that was a thing?

5 Likes

Wait, that’s the xp charts fr? No wonder I played for 4 hours straight and only got to level 4…

Voted

4 Likes

This was a bug, and has been fixed.

9 Likes

Level 4 for playing 4 hours is crazy :skull:
and yes I agree with this suggestion

2 Likes

Totaly vote

Level 25 is already way too hard to get, imagine once they add 100 levels and prestiges…

4 Likes

Indeed, Treasure Wars had fairly balanced experience, and as BedWars games tend to be longer now, it would make sense to have it roughly be the same.

Maybe they could also introduce an xp reward for finishing 2nd or 3rd in the future, so it doesn’t feel too unrewarding when losing against someone that camped base with diamond armor, obsidian defense, 4 turrets and knockback dorys.

8 Likes

Are Dorys copyrighted by Finding Nemo and Finding Dory by Disney/Pixar (i forgot)

They are called Knockback Nemo & Knockback Dory so ig it’s not a copyright infringement

the community wants this changed back !

6 Likes

Yeah me too i takes forever if you see someone level MAX they either rich or a 5 year old who just discovered minecraft and has never gone outside and is part of their sofa or maybe just someone really good or maybe something else

2 Likes

It is overly slow, even with daily challenges and season challenges. Sure, it’s a nice boost that would be nice to be in every gamemode in the hive, but they should not lower the amount of xp throughout the game. The challenges should be a boost, not the main way to gain xp.

Here’s my suggestion based on my experience with tw, bw, and reading the suggestions mentioned above.

Win 50xp
Destroying a bed 30xp
Kill stays at 2xp (to avoiding kill farming)
Final kills bump up to 18xp bonus
(Solos/duos) Second place 30xp
(Solos/duos) Third place 20xp
(Squads) Second place 20xp
(Squads) Third place 10xp
Destroying a turret 5xp

7 Likes

Like this one, just think that I would nerf the 2nd and 3rd place xp especially for squads

3 Likes