Respawn with weapons in Custom Servers

This is for SkyWars Custom Servers.

When Keep Inventory is toggled Off and respawns are toggled ON, respawn with a sword, pickaxe and axe - instead of nothing.

When you respawn in SkyWars Custom Servers, there is not another pickaxe to mine ores with.

I made a suggestion about respawning with tools again when keep inventory was on and clank accpeted it. I don’t know if he read it wrong or the devs made a mistake.

1 Like

That suggestion is entirely different. You suggested that players should not receive the standard tools when Keep Inventory is ON, due to the fact that you will already have those tools in upgraded versions. This suggestion refers to receiving the bare minimum of a sword, pickaxe and axe when Keep Inventory is OFF.

1 Like

What I’m saying is they could’ve made it (accident?) so you didn’t regain tools when both keep inventory is on and off. You regained tools with keep inventory off before my suggestion, until it was brought into cs’s

1 Like

this should be toggleable because you can still get the resources with your fist and I want to make a video with no tools

1 Like

drop your items and play a normal solo’s game ez