Respawn Token Idea

Idea:

I do a lot of duos in skywars but my friend is a big noob and gets killed a lot. I then thought of this idea! Respawn token! In a mystery chest there will be a 25% chance for a respawn token to be in the chest. When you collect one, go to a respawn station which are in the map (Only 2) and insert it in and your duo will be respawned!

What do you think of the idea?

Hmmmmm it would be a good idea but can u stab each other while ur there and if so will the stations be on different places on the different map?

This seems really overpowered considering that there are multiple mystery chests per match, and respawning kinda defeats the purpose of skywars in my opinion

4 Likes

And is there a cap for the tokens?

my head will not understand this.

1 Like

It should probably be 1%, considering it could be fairly overpowered.

7 Likes

Now lifeboat has what they refer to as a “woah token” (something like that) where you get one at the start of the game and if you walk off you’ll be respawned, considering the hive doesn’t have any maps that have tiny islands with huge distances between them, I don’t see this as necessary.

Also this would give parties a bit of an advantage, as I for one would still just go into the next game, since I wouldn’t wait around for my teammate

And I don’t really like saying this, but if your friend dies alot in skywars that’s his problem, and he needs to either play more careful or just get better at the game

12 Likes

Only like four of them

Then I will never win and be more like a TW match

1 Like

isn’t every fortnite fanboy gonna come out and say, THIS IS COPYING FORTNITE!!11!

3 Likes

It’s more of a lifeboat copy like tgt7 pointed out

4 Likes

and that

3 Likes

look it’s a horrible idea i don’t like personally.