Resetting Stats For A Gamemode

I think Hive should be able to add something to reset your “all time stats” for a particular gamemode on Hive, why do I say this ?

Reason: because well some people aren’t proud of there stats, lets say SkyWars you could have horrible stats and just by adding this simple feature you can start over again and try to have a clean kill / win ratio.

Adding this option they can start from the bottom but it won’t change their progression / levels in the game.

Hive could make it to were we can spend a few dollars or so, so we can reset our stats

this would lead to people faking stuff like “im so good at the game i have 100 kills with 3 deaths” and stuff like that. you literally said that you want yourself to look good, and faking your stats would do so

if you want to look good, just make an alt account

2 Likes

faking stuff bro what r you on ? if i had horrible stats from years ago and i improved in the game, ofc i would wanna reset my stats :skull: this has got nothing to do with bragging rights over stats like what

i can tell ur hurt over the last forums

dupe

7 dupes

Statistic Resetting
One Time Stat Reset
Hive Minigames (reset statistics)
Add a reset Statistics option on every game mode please
Stat reset for skywars
Ability To Reset Progress

1 Like

What last forum. I’m not good at remembering I really don’t know what ur talking about

Edit: Oh I just looked at what u are talking about, no I’m not. I’m just stating why I don’t think this is a good idea

1 Like

Duplicate suggestion