Reset Plot Command

If you build something, but you don’t like it, a command like “/reset” would be nice, so you can delete everything quickly.

Hi! Welcome to the forums! Please post this on the Suggestions tab.

2 Likes

Yeah this would be very helpful. Unfortunately this might lag the game. :frowning:

1 Like

No, it just resets everything in your plot so you can start over again. That won’t cause lag.

Also, this should be in suggestions. Use the :pencil2: button to change categories.

2 Likes

Good Suggestion, but should only be available in JB Solos

7 Likes

Or we could add a system where it says something like, “________ wants to change the plot. Agree?”

1 Like

Perhaps, but some 6 year old may just agree because they don’t know what it means, and then they rage, leave hive ect…

2 Likes

I see. AFK people might also be a problem. Perhaps we could use a 30 second timer and make the message more descriptive so 6 year olds can understand it…? I dunno. I’m kinda lost.

2 Likes

Perhaps.

Adding it to solos would be optimal because someone may disagree/ not know what it is and agree to it nevertheless.

Adding solutions or fixes to it won’t work imo

1 Like

this feature should only be in solos and have a feature where u can do /undo incase u did it by accident. For example you have a really good looking build and you were tryna chat to a mate of yours in the game so u open chat and accidentally press up and hit enter. And last game u did the /reset plot command now you just accidentally destroyed your build because of tryna chat with your mate. Now you just lost everything.

Also

what if somebody misclicked? Just how like sometimes u accidentally unfriend somebody

Short version

Feature Only in Just Build Solo

/Reset Plot (to reset plot)
/Undo (to stop accidental mistakes)

1 Like

I like the idea, I’m sure this would be helpful in a lot of ways.

I don’t reall understand what you mean by “to stop accidental mistakes” :frowning:

• If you’re saying it undoes blocks you’ve placed, It should undo blocks you’ve placed within the last 2-5 seconds

You make a valid point. I was going to say that they could add an option to confirm, but that would be way too much, if it were added to my previous posts. So yeah. Solos only.

1 Like

thats not good for controller and mobile players

well then, they might as well just break the blocks they placed :confused:

If that 6 year old did rage from that, then I don’t think they are ready for the Hive experience

2 Likes

True, but they hive will still probably lose like 0.5% of the playerbase which is not beneficial for the server.

*then I don’t think they are ready for Minecraft

1 Like