Remove the "You Purchased: x..." chat message

Like the number of letters displayed on screen matters, when more letters displayed on screen the performance would be worse.

He means instead of “you purchased wool” spamming chat it would be “you purchased wool x…” So a example would be “You purchased wool x4”

1 Like

It can be also “Wool x4”

And I play on a tablet from 2020 :sunglasses:
It doesn’t cause lag for me.

3 Likes

omg I now understand :sob: in freeshop it’s annoying for all of that spam

1 Like

VS. me :clown: :boombox:

this should just be a toggle in /toggles I do like this idea but I can see the benefits of having it and the benefits of not having it. So hive make this a thing but also make it a toggle. :smiley:

4 Likes

It must be an iPad

1 Like

Awesome Idea! When me and my friends do free shop custom servers this always happens, and sometimes I miss messages from my friends. Voted, or a better idea: change it to you bought obisidan x64 or something like that.

1 Like