Remove the Sonic LTM maps

It’s what the title said.
Remove the Sonic LTM Maps.
No point having them anymore.
They’re cool and stuff but I think they should be removed. I want them to be gone so I can play other maps more often.

1 Like

NO! PLEASE no please no

2 Likes

Ummm…Why???

1 Like

why not? they’re called LTM’s for a reason.
most LTM’s in most games stay for too long but that’s normal. their time comes to an end though, eventually.

i think the removal of these will come in a later update. im sure they alr know that this is due.

1 Like

Yeah.
It’s been like 6 months, they should be removed asap.

These maps will probably be removed soon because they’ve been here for a while now, but I don’t understand the rush or urgency in doing so. You may not like the Sonic maps but others sure do.

5 Likes

I’m not saying I don’t like the maps, they amazingly well designed but they’re LTM’s and they don’t feel like they’re limited time maps.

nothing ‘limited time’ is as limited as you think. most things i’ve seen labeled ‘limited time’ have stayed for months and months. the term gets people wanting to play or buy the item thinking it’ll only last for a week or two. usually that isn’t the case, but since you can’t be sure, people come anyways. it’s… marketing, sorta.
so it’ll be gone soon, and saying “doesn’t feel limited” can be said about (nearly) everything ‘limited’.

2 Likes

Please don’t get rid of them I think they could be introduced as permanent maps to remind us of the sonic event #savethesonicmaps

2 Likes

I guess it might depend on the deal Hive made with SEGA. If SEGA specifically stated these Sonic themed maps must be limited timed then Hive will have no choice but to remove them at some point, but if they did not then The Hive may consider keeping them permanently.

2 Likes

Say it loud say it proud #savethesonicmaps

I suppose you’re right, but I think it’s been there for far too long.

There’s no way for us to know for sure what the contract stated, but it’s unlikely they’ll become permanent.

stop, it won’t happen

why? because it’s labeled Limited. yes, i already talked about this, but let me emphasize. L-I-M-I-T-E-D. it’ll go away sooner or later.

honestly this whole topic is unnecessary, you’re just saying ‘hurry up’ kinda implying they forgor the maps exist lol.
sonic maps go bye bye soon ok? now we just wait

2 Likes

/ban ryyuunn reason unsupportive of the #savethesonicmaps movement

2 Likes

I mean, the cosmetics were allowed to stay but I’m not sure about the maps.

tbh i am actually saying hurry up
before they forget about it like sky royale

Why? They are just maps. They can go when they go

Please make them leave the skywars map in solos (I forgot the name) is really bad and laggy it’s to big for a solo map

1 Like

#savethesonicmaps

3 Likes