Remove the respiration helmet and replace it with a useful enchant

I didn’t mean to reply to you, sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

142 votes and lots of moderators supported, now this makes no sense why this isn’t added. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I agree they should remove the respiration helmet, i don’t know about adding projectile protection. In most games people don’t use bows due to how they work.

laughs in bowspam

2 Likes

gonna be honest, having no enchant would actually be better than respiration, so even if they dont add an enchantment rn, respiration be removed ASAP. like why does it even exist in the first place?

There’s literally no areas on any maps with more than 1 block high water, and hence respiration cant even be used.

I would really want to know what train of thought led to this getting added in game.

1 Like

Well there are two maps I know of with waterfalls in them

2 Likes

okay while this is tru, humankind still has no need for respiration enchants.

3 Likes

bump bump bump bump bump. Add this already lmao it isn’t that hard. There is no need for this useless item

6 Likes

Don’t worry, it will take about 2 years… Just like 75280

3 Likes

guys it’s 2057 and the respiration helmets still here

3 Likes

Wdym

Its almost at 150 votes!!

1 Like

bada ba ba BUMP

Protection was silently nerfed, so maybe this should be protection instead of respiration.

3 Likes

150th vote

Anyway yeah I agree this should be changed to somethine more useful

2 Likes

151, man come on, what is the minimum amount of votes to accept a suggestion?

1 Like

There is no minimum.
It’s mostly what the Hive Team and Owners want. But that mostly is what the players want as well.

dont flag

1 Like

If it has the “Accepted Suggestion” flair then it will be or has been implemented

about 700 at this rate lmao

3 Likes

idk which is sadder my hit reg or that holly was one of the first to vote and it still isn’t changed

5 Likes

patience

1 Like

Bump

1 Like